Complaint Review: MYLIFE .COM

• Updated: Wed, November 09, 2011

• Reported By: Pam Martin — Newbury Park California United States of America
MYLIFE .COM
mylife.com Internet United States of America

MYLIFE .COM I signed up for a month trial, and I was charged a year, and also charged for the trial, totaling over 200.00 of wich i did not authorize. they also gave my credit card # to SAVEACE.com, and they star Internet

I signed up for one trial month on Mylife.com, they charged me the month, and then charges another $145.00, the same month. I called and canceled my membership, just to be charged again the next month. I called again and they asured me that it was canceled. I continued to dispute with my credit card company, this took over three month, to no longer see charges from them.

I now see a new charge by SAVEACE.com, and when i called to found out what it was, they told me that MYlife.com com signed me up for a service. I have disputed with my credit card all these charges.

Mylife.com is clearly not someone anyone should do business with, once they get your credit card information, they use it and sign you up for things.

If I see another charge from them I will have to change my credit card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYLIFE-COM/internet/MYLIFE-COM-I-signed-up-for-a-month-trial-and-I-was-charged-a-year-and-also-charged-for-796481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYLIFE .COM