Complaint Review: MYLIFE - REUNION-SEARCH

• Updated: Thu, July 23, 2009

• Reported By:FORT PIERCE Florida
MYLIFE - REUNION-SEARCH
WWW.MYLIFE/RENUION-SEARCH.COM Internet U.S.A.

MYLIFE/ - EUNION-SEARCH PIGGY BACK ONTO THE INTELIUS.COM PEOPPLOOK WEBSITE SO THAT YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR SERVICES ON A SIMILIAR SITE FOR A MEMBERSHIP FEE THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW OR ASK FOR. I CANCELLED THE SERVICE ON 3/14 AND THEY CREDITED ME WITH THE $1.00 BUT THEN CHARGED THE $59 MEMBERSHIP FEE THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR .THE REP TOLD ME I CANCELLED THE $1.00 FEE BUT DID NOT MENTION THE $59 . BELLEVUE WASHINGTON

On 3/5/09 I ordered from INTELIUS.COMPEOPLLOOK a $1.95 offered to use the people lookup for 48 hours. I immediately found the person and did not go any further with the site. I went on line to check my credit card balance . There was a $59 charge for MYLIFE/REUNION-SEARCH membership. I called 1-888-704-1900 and the Rep told me she could see where I had cancelled this on 3/14/09 for the $1.00 charge but i did not specify to cancell the $59 . I then knew I was scammed.

I am sick of scams
FORT PIERCE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYLIFE-REUNION-SEARCH/internet/MYLIFE-EUNION-SEARCH-PIGGY-BACK-ONTO-THE-INTELIUSCOM-PEOPPLOOK-WEBSITE-SO-THAT-YOU-ARE-472613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYLIFE - REUNION-SEARCH