Complaint Review: MYLIFE - REUNION-SEARCH

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: zadkiel7 — Austin Texas United States of America
MYLIFE - REUNION-SEARCH

MYLIFE - REUNION-SEARCH - SAVEACE unauthorized bill of $60 to my debit card and other unauthorized bills for SAVEACE to my debit card Internet

Found my unexpected $60 bill for "MYLIFE/REUNION-SEARCH 888-7041900 CA" on my online banking account. I called the listed number. After a long wait, a person answered and after listening to my complaint, she immediate said (paraphrasing) "we will only refund the money if you get a police subpoena. I again restated that I never authorized the $60 bill. Then they simply restated the previous statement. It is as if she was reading a prepared script. After searching the Internet for frauds concerning reunion.com, it noticed they sometimes transfer customer account numbers to a related company called SAVEACE. Low and behold, on the same date I had a $19.95 bill from a "MVQ*SAVEACE 888-593-5216". I did not call the other company. I immediately called my bank to report the unauthorized billing" and cancel my card. I did not want my card number in the hands of untrustworthy sources. I also alerted my bank's fraud person of the previous Internet fraud reports and I have already consented to sign a police report if called upon. I detest unscrupulous people who spoil other familys X-mas via greed. I hope this spares some else being a victim of those companies.

God Bless, unemployed veteran.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYLIFE-REUNION-SEARCH/internet/MYLIFE-REUNION-SEARCH-SAVEACE-unauthorized-bill-of-60-to-my-debit-card-and-other-unau-531111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYLIFE - REUNION-SEARCH