Deegan

• Updated: Sun, November 22, 2009

• Reported By: Ralph — Carbondale Colorado United States of America
MYLIFE - REUNION
2118 wilshire box 1008 Santa Monica, California United States of America

MYLIFE - REUNION - mylife.com mylife takes unauthorized $60.00 payments from your bank account Santa Monica, California

I discovered a $60.00 charge to my bank account that I had not authorized. I called the company they said they didn't have my e-mail on file but that she would need my credit card number. I did not give it to her and called my bank they said that I will need to file a claim and that I would then need to close that bank account and open another one because they the Mylife people already have the bank account and can continue to charge at will.  What gets me is you walk into the bank and they want you to do everything but strip down to your shorts, but somehow a company on the web can get ahold of your bank account number and actually get by with taking peoples money. I don't get it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2009 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYLIFE-REUNION/Santa-Monica-California-90403-5784/MYLIFE-REUNION-mylifecom-mylife-takes-unauthorized-6000-payments-from-your-bank-acc-527229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYLIFE - REUNION