• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: eric w — tucson Arizona USA

MYMONEYLEAFPAYDAYLOAN On 12/18/2012, my bank sent me a email stating that my checking account was over drawn company took 29.99 from my account Internet

On 12\18/2012 my bank sent me a statement by email letting me know that 29.99 was taken from my account,for app fee.bank indicated that this was from an online company,(MYMONEYLEAFPAYDAYLOANS).I did not give them authorization,i never even heard of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYMONEYLEAFPAYDAYLOAN/internet/MYMONEYLEAFPAYDAYLOAN-On-12182012-my-bank-sent-me-a-email-stating-that-my-checking-acc-984205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYMONEYLEAFPAYDAYLOAN