Museum

Complaint Review: MYSTERY SHOPPER Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Ray — Melrose Park Illinois
MYSTERY SHOPPER Inc.

MYSTERY SHOPPER Inc. MYSTERY shoppers Your First Evaluation assignment will be done at Western union Internet

I received a special delivery from FED EX at 9pm on a Sunday night with a good looking check for $1450.00 in it along with a letter that described my first assignment from Mystery Shopper Inc.  The letter explained that I was to deposit the check at my bank, keep $200 as my commission and wire the balance to Renee Gregory, Tacoma, Wa.  The check verified with funds available the next day, but my bank said that it would take 3 - 5 days to collect the actual funds.  I recieved 16 emails so far and maybe 5 -6 phone calls from South Bend, Indiana asking me to not to worry about the check, just wire the funds because the check is good.  This did not sound right to me, so I said no.  Three days later my bank said funds were available on the check, but still not collected.   The check was returned uncollected 7 days later, fortunately I did not wire any funds anywhere.  Letter had Austin, Texas phone number, 512-765-6950 signed Regards, Steve Johnson.   Phone calls from Steve Johnson came from South Bend Indiana phone number 574-387-3608, consumers beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYSTERY-SHOPPER-Inc/internet/MYSTERY-SHOPPER-Inc-MYSTERY-shoppers-Your-First-Evaluation-assignment-will-be-done-at-We-1043388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYSTERY SHOPPER Inc.