Complaint Review: MYTELEBILL, LLC

• Reported By:Blytheville Arkansas
MYTELEBILL, LLC
www.mytelebill.com Internet U.S.A.

MYTELEBILL, LLC ripoff fraudulent billing dishonest Internet

Apparently the charge for mytelebill voicemail services has gone up to 9.99, because that's what I found charged to my at&t bill this month. When I called to have the charge removed the woman I spoke to started trying to tell me what services they were providing me with. She was trying to sell it to me AFTER I had already been fraudulently charged for it. Apparently they don't have to know who they are scamming with these charges, they only have to know your phone number.

When I asked her how the charge was placed on my bill she said that my phone number was entered by another person (she gave me the name) when that person was signing up for an online offer with a survey. Basically people are being tricked into entering their phone numbers and then being charged monthly for services. The company never even contacts you to tell you how to use these services. They bill you and then do nothing until you catch them. It's a miracle this company hasn't been sued into the ground yet.

Rebecca
Blytheville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYTELEBILL-LLC/internet/MYTELEBILL-LLC-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-Internet-256805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYTELEBILL, LLC