Complaint Review: MYTELEBILL, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Newark California
MYTELEBILL, LLC
PO BX 922, GILBERT AZ Nationwide U.S.A.

MYTELEBILL, LLC WRONGFUL CHARGES ON MY AT&T BILL Gilbert arizona

My Dec. bill from AT&T had (2) 7.25(Nov & Dec) charges on it form Mytelebill, LLC and I didn't know what they where. I called 1-888-296-8079(the # on the front of AT&T bill) and a recording told me that Mytelebill wants to handle there own, please call 1-866-384-3059. I called that and it told me the hours and customer service # is 1-866-493-0486 or leave a message, which I did. I went back to the bill and found #1-888-839-5999 and called it and it gave the 0486# I was given before.

Well now I'm sure this was a scam because of the calling circle of #'s I was given and unable to talk to anyone. I googled the name and found multiple scam complaints along with their website and very little information and no place to contact or get help. In one of those complaints was #1-800-736-7500, which I was able to speak to someone live who told me to call 3059# and I said no. A rep told me that she was sorry, but I must have asked for an personal 800# and voicemail online because she had my Ph# and BD and name. I infatically denied wanting any such services and she said she would block this, but could not take any charges away.

I called AT&T and they told me 3rd party is allowed and there is no way to block them, but did say she would take off the charges totalling $14.50. She also said that they may try to bill agian or mail me a bill. I really don't know what will happen, but I'm pretty sure this is a total phone/online scam. I wish there was more recourse or places to report these types of businesses that could actually

I started the @8:30am on 12-19-07, It is now 2:00pm and Mytelebill has not called me back.

Stonich
Newark, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYTELEBILL-LLC/nationwide/MYTELEBILL-LLC-WRONGFUL-CHARGES-ON-MY-ATT-BILL-Gilbert-arizona-292970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYTELEBILL, LLC