Complaint Review: Maaco Auto Paint And Body Shop

501 N. Earl Ave. Lafayette, Indiana United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Maaco Auto Paint And Body Shop Painted my vehicle the wrong color! Lafayette, Indiana

I took our family van to Maaco to be repainted. It was blue& silver and we wanted it just blue. They were a week late getting it done. I picked it up the day we were leaving on vacation and it was silver instead of blue. I complained and the manager said he would re-paint it in one month after the paint dried completely. After vacation i went in and wanted to schedule the date to bring it back. the manager told me he wasn't going to re-paint it after all. It was not a good job either. Lots of runs. I called the Maaco head quarters and they wouldn't help me either.  I told everyone I could think of about this. My nephew was in the Air Force at the time. A couple years after this happened, he comes home. He takes his car down to Maaco to have it painted and Maaco paints it the wrong color. They tell him the same thing. we are not going to re-paint your car.  Maaco is a rip off. Do not take your vehicle to Maaco!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-Auto-Paint-And-Body-Shop/Lafayette-Indiana-47905/Maaco-Auto-Paint-And-Body-Shop-Painted-my-vehicle-the-wrong-color-Lafayette-Indiana-563853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco Auto Paint And Body Shop