Complaint Review: Maaco Auto Painting & Bodyworks

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: jamespg81 — richardson Texas United States of America
Maaco Auto Painting & Bodyworks
1205 Summit Ave Plano, Texas United States of America

Maaco Auto Painting & Bodyworks They screwed up my car,stole items, and ripped me off Plano , Texas

*General Comment: Re: Mileage

They ruind my paint. continually lied about when it would be ready and then called just before i was supposed to pick up my car. When i did pick it up there was a dent in my bumper where someone hit something, places where the paint ran and they didnt bother to fix it,overspray everywhere,and change missing from my car. Then i took it back to let them fix it and theres new place where the paint ran. there is also a dent in my trunk lid now,the interior of the car is filthy,they stole more change,and put 62 miles on my car. I will never go here again and i will do everything i can to make them lose customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-Auto-Painting-Bodyworks/Plano-Texas-75074/Maaco-Auto-Painting-Bodyworks-They-screwed-up-my-carstole-items-and-ripped-me-off-Pla-648459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco Auto Painting & Bodyworks

#1 General Comment

Re: Mileage

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

The mileage on your car was probably from them taking it to econo paint or peach. I have read that they do that if they get fed up with a customer or are about to take a loss from multiple corrections.

I was going to take my 96 Z28 here but won't touch MAACO after reading all of the complaints here.