Complaint Review: Maaco Collision Repair And Auto Painting

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 15, 2006

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Maaco Collision Repair And Auto Painting
552 Northland Blvd Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Maaco Collision Repair And Auto Painting Ripoff Hank Bucklin Rude Yelling Cursing Terrible Customer Service Stay Away From Maaco Cincinnati Ohio

Background: My wife and I recently had our second baby and bought a used minivan. I promised my wife she could have it painted the color of her choice. Since we could not afford the new 2006 Honda Odyssey, which comes in a beautiful Ocean Mist Metallic color, my wife decided to have our used van painted the 2006 Honda Ocean Mist Metallic.

On July 8, 2006 we took the van to Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting on Northland Blvd in Cincinnati, Ohio. This establishment is owned and operated by Hank Bucklin. We asked him to match the Honda color, researched the paint code and even made a trip to a Honda dealership to verify the color.

After several trips back to Maaco and more than 10 phone calls, the end result is a van that looks nothing like the Honda color. In my attempts to have the situation corrected to my wife's satisfaction, the owner, Hank Bucklin, has yelled at me and raised his voice on several occassions, cursed at me, ignored my phone messages, and has generally treated me and my wife like dirt.

You can read all the specifics, including many actual quotes by Hank Bucklin, the owner, at http://www.maacoscrewedme.com

As of last update, on September 15, 2006, the situation is still not resolved. I have never had a worse customer service experience and would advise people to choose a different company.

Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-Collision-Repair-And-Auto-Painting/Cincinnati-Ohio-45240/Maaco-Collision-Repair-And-Auto-Painting-Ripoff-Hank-Bucklin-Rude-Yelling-Cursing-Terrible-211157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco Collision Repair And Auto Painting