Complaint Review: Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: lnavarro — HIALEAH Florida
Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting
10115 nw 79 ave Hialeah, Florida USA

Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting maaco rip me off, cheated me, lied, mislead, disrepected, abusive, corporate back the shop up Hialeah Florida

BELIEVE ME!!! Do not take your car to this shop! You will wait for your car for about sixty days without any damage just for a paint job. When you call for status of your car no one knows anything rude as hell the manager Andres Llanos is a disgusting person very arrogant. He simply said I can take my car to another center if I do not like it I paid $2400. I had to get police involved and call Maaco Headquarters what a treat.They careless as they are just a Maaco service center!!! Corporate is of no help at all. I'm now left with a car that has been painted over ten times and still is not correctly painted my advise to you!! Get all the children in your neighborhood and have them crayon in your car trust me it will look better... If need to reach me for further information..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-Collision-Repair-and-Auto-Painting-/Hialeah-Florida-33016/Maaco-Collision-Repair-and-Auto-Painting-maaco-rip-me-off-cheated-me-lied-mislead-disr-1088000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco Collision Repair and Auto Painting