Complaint Review: Maaco Collison Repair & Auto Painting

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2008

• Reported By:MIAMI Florida
Maaco Collison Repair & Auto Painting
12250 S.w 117 Court Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Maaco Collison Repair & Auto Painting I took my auto black nisson frontier to get painting and body work , new bumper Miami Florida

I took my auto black nisson frontier to get painting and body work , And a new bumper, on day 12/10/2008, Mr Ed was very nice person ,when I ask him how much it would cost me , He told me that he will charge me 1,255.11
I said fine , But I didn't have any body to take me home that day to leave the vehicle . He told me one my worker would take you home , The car will be ready in three days ..So I was very happy to get my car back soon , When I call to pick my car ,One worker told me car was ready , When I get there , I was very disappointed , Ed told me that bumper is not install , I told Him why you make me come down ..,He told that worker didn't know that bumper was missing , He said am sorry ,One i get the bumper I call you , I told him alright , So I call next day. the car is not ready can't fine the bumper , It took him 10 day to return vehicle back to me , So, I coulding fine anybody to take me to pick the vehicle that day ,An I call MR Ed , can't you please sent one of your worker to pick, Me up in my home , Mr ed said , No, When I get there the tags from car was not on the vehicle , I asking what happening to my Tag , One worker said is on the old bumper , And they I notice ,that auto was paint nice , But there was still lot dent that they miss ...I told him this is not worth 1,255.11. I left very unhappy they work is un professional , I recive my vehicle 12/20/2008 , , Maaco collision repair & Auto paint are rip off... there work is not professional...

MIAMI, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-Collison-Repair-Auto-Painting/Miami-Florida-33186/Maaco-Collison-Repair-Auto-Painting-I-took-my-auto-black-nisson-frontier-to-get-painting-404636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco Collison Repair & Auto Painting