Complaint Review: Maaco Headquarters

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: Stephen — ST PETE Florida United States of America
Maaco Headquarters
610 Freedom Business Center, Suite 200 King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Maaco Headquarters Maaco does not want to assume liability at fault of their own. King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

In January 2009, I took my 1999 Nissan Altima to Maaco to be painted and repaired.

I experienced many issues from the beginning with the Maaco that was located at 4875 34th Street North St Petersburg FL 33714. This franchise has been closed since 2010. Since this franchise is closed, I have been corresponding with Joseph Campisano at the Maaco Headquarters located at: 610 Freedom Business Center, Suite 200, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406.

The Signature Paint Job, which comes with a 5 year warranty, has been fading, bubbling and the fender that was repaired is cracking. At the time of service (02/02/2009), I was not provided the warranty brochure. Based on the e-mail dated Friday, February 24, 2012, Joseph from the Maaco Headquarters stated that the warranty is in its 4th year and I have to pay a 25% prorated fee. If I was provided the warranty brochure, I would have brought my car in before 02/02/2012. I did not sign anything approving the warranty, nor did I sign the Completion Certificate on the invoice.

I have done my due diligence in getting this resolved and Maaco does not want to assume liability.

At this time, I am asking Maaco to fix all repairs at their expense.

I have invoices and e-mails to back up claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-Headquarters/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/Maaco-Headquarters-Maaco-does-not-want-to-assume-liability-at-fault-of-their-own-King-o-860124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco Headquarters