Complaint Review: Maaco Painting - Hayward California

• Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Steve — Orinda California USA
Maaco Painting - Hayward California
1942 National Avenue Hayward, California United States of America

Maaco Painting I left my RV at Maaco for some paint work. When I picked up the vehicle the owner asked me to verify that everything was in the RV and that nothing had been stolen. I did not notice anything with my q Hayward, California

I left my RV at Maaco for some paint work. When I picked up the vehicle the owner asked me to verify that everything was in the RV and that nothing had been stolen. I did not notice anything with my quick look.

On Sunday August 23 I went to put some change in a drawer where I leave a few dollars. I noticed that the money was missing, which was about $40, upon further investigation I noticed that my RV had been searched and that I was also missing a taser, laser pointer, xbox and its controllers. All items were in places that would not be noticed right away as they were in storage.

I contacted the owner and he said the vehicle was locked at all times and that there was nothing he could do because I had already signed off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-Painting-Hayward-California/Hayward-California-94545/Maaco-Painting-I-left-my-RV-at-Maaco-for-some-paint-work-When-I-picked-up-the-vehicle-th-496499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco Painting - Hayward California