Complaint Review: Maaco St. Petersburg (34th Street)

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Florida United States of America
Maaco St. Petersburg (34th Street)
34th Street, St. Petersburg St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Maaco St. Petersburg (34th Street) Poor Work, Terrible Customer Service St. Petersburg, Florida

Hello everyone.

In January 2012, I had my black 2004 Chrysler Sebring repainted by the Maaco on 34th Street North on St. Petersburg.

By August - just 7 months later - the roof began to crack and chip. I brought the car back, and wanted to speak with the owner - who initially guaranteed his work.

The owner would not even look at me, or speak directly with me - but was whispering with his employee as they looked at my car.

The employee gave me a "word of mouth" offer to fix the roof of the car. Taking some time to think it over, I called him the following day, requesting a written quotation - which he never provided.

I am now considering filing a lawsuit against the company in the local county court - as I am mostly displeased with the manner in which the owner treated me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-St-Petersburg-34th-Street/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Maaco-St-Petersburg-34th-Street-Poor-Work-Terrible-Customer-Service-St-Petersburg-F-929176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco St. Petersburg (34th Street)