Complaint Review: Maaco auto body repair

• Reported By: Brandy — Puyallup Washington
Maaco auto body repair
Meridan st Puyallup, Washington USA

Maaco auto body repair Terrible paint job Puyallup Washington

Hi I took my car to maaco on Monday to get painted I decided to stop by to try in grab some pics in mid painting but to my surprise it was ready so they say. So I look at it it's the wrong color,paint is running,scratches on tinted windows,trunk,passenger door,brand new tail lights, there is paint covering my key hole so I point out the problems and the man claiming to be the owner yells at me to get out I don't know nothing my stupid, etc. I proceed to state if they could fix it he said no since you didn't drop it off I wont talk to you so I send my fiance over which upon arriving point out the same issues once again they say looks good to me so pay or we will keep your car. This is a terrible way to do business the car looks terrible and the wrong color all I wanted was the colored to be fixed or a refund since we paid over a 1000 for this paint job

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-auto-body-repair/Puyallup-Washington-98374/Maaco-auto-body-repair-Terrible-paint-job-Puyallup-Washington-1126835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco auto body repair