masses

• Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: milady — royal palm Florida United States of America
Maaco in Lake Worth , Fl
2450 S. Milatary Trail west palm beach, Florida United States of America

Maaco in Lake Worth , Fl Jose, my advisor. Willy co-advisor and the blonde want to be blonde, owner of the business lady [ I'm being nice by calling her a lady] She never told me her name.. The job took longer. I had my rental longer. That cost me $150 more because it went into a weekly rate with Budget. My car is a leased car. I took it to Maaco for two main things. After having my car west palm beach, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't Give Up

After they had my car for a week they had not repaired the two main things needing repairment. They told me me bring it back whenever it was convenient for me. It would take 20 to 30 minutes.. I thought that was fair even though it was already an inconveniance. They close at 5:30. I brought my car back so they could fix at 5:00 pm Thursday Feb23. The owner lady said it couldn't be done. We scabbled back and forth.

I went inside Maaco to talk to Jose, my advisor, and this owner lady threatend to call the cops on me even thogh I was not doing anything wrong. I work nights , sleep during the day. She said she could not accommidate me after 1:00 pm. So basically they screwed up, I paid them and she was saying you don't matter now, you have to go by my terms. Is this anyway to run a business? She absolutely did not want to bend or work around my schedule , even though it was their fault. My friends told me to take pictures of the car and hire an attorney. Where I have never done this in my life, I think I am going to do it now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 05:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco-in-Lake-Worth-Fl/west-palm-beach-Florida-33415/Maaco-in-Lake-Worth-Fl-Jose-my-advisor-Willy-co-advisor-and-the-blonde-want-to-be-blon-843888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco in Lake Worth , Fl

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't Give Up

AUTHOR: Fraud Alert - (USA)

This particular location has a long history of consumer complaints. The owners are Albert and Christie Figueroa. If their tardyness caused you to spend more on rentals then they should reimburse you. I happen to know that this location has continual employee problems which in turn creates problems with getting cars fixed on time.

If they did not do the repairs as per the work order then I would suggest you call Maaco corporate. Give them the story very calmly and professionally and they will listen. May take a couple calls as customer service is very busy. Get online and post your story on every site you can find. Do not call anybody names in your post. Check your spelling and be factual just like a lawyer. Sites you can post are, my3cents, yahoo, google, citysearch, BBB, Angie's list etc. This will get some attention.
Try to ask for a full refund or possibly go to another Maaco. There are some really good ones out there.