barely

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2004

• Reported By:Corona New York
Maaco
63 Polk Ave Hempstead, New York U.S.A.

Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting ripoff unbelievibly wrong done paint job on my vehicle Hempstead New York

I left my car in Maaco to have it painted entirely inside out. However the job was done so badly, that my paint is starting to peel off already after 4 days. I also notice, the car was not send it at these spots at all and there is only one coat of paint. Some parts are not painted at all and remained in the originally color. There is also clear paint all over my windows, moldings and mirrors. They also painted parts of the dashboards and leather seats inside the car. My car is Lincoln Town Car 2003 with only 10,000 miles on it, almost brand new and I have it painted black for limo business. I think they damaged this car and is has to be repainted intirely again, but they don't want to do it. I have to take them to small claim court and file complain with consumer affairs. PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES DO NOT HAVE YOUR CAR PAINTED IN MAACO HEMPSTEAD, NASSAU COUNTY NEW YORK.

Ivo
Corona, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2004 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco/Hempstead-New-York-11550/Maaco-Collision-Repair-Auto-Painting-ripoff-unbelievibly-wrong-done-paint-job-on-my-vehi-93743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco