Complaint Review: Maaco

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: M — United States of America
Maaco
2744 easton ave bethlehem, Pennsylvania United States of America

Maaco poor service, false hopes bethlehem, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Maaco is Bad

Poor service at this location. Made an APPOINTMENT on a Wednesday and Alan told me it would take 2 days to repair. My vehicle had some rust to be repaired. I called Friday after the 2 days and I was told that it hasn't got started. I asked when it would be done and I was told sometime next week. I then had to call enterprise car rental because I needed a car for work.

Called a week later and was told the same thing, sometime next week. Called enterprise and told them I needed the rental longer. 2 days turned into 3 weeks. Rental cost me over 1G and I asked Maaco if they were going to compensate me for the rental. They said no. I left and called the BBB, Maaco headquarters and put a stop payment on Maaco.

Poor doesn't even start to explain how crappy this place is. Obviously, they need to get their shit in order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco/bethlehem-Pennsylvania-18017/Maaco-poor-service-false-hopes-bethlehem-Pennsylvania-916587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco

Maaco is Bad

AUTHOR: Maaco Blows - (United States of America)

Why do people use Maaco expecting something good to happen? Maaco's entire focus is separating you from your dollars in classic used care salesman fashion. They have never cared about quality work. Their training programs are focused on getting you in the door and separating you from your money. Yet folks defend Maaco? Because they did not get screwed over as badly as everyone else? Find a local shop you can trust and use them.