Complaint Review: Maaco

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: cfpearce — North Richland Hills Texas United States of America
Maaco
3308 East Pioneer Parkway Arlington Internet United States of America

Maaco MAACO DESTROYED MY CAR AND COST ME 400.00 OVER MY CAR RENTAL PRICE BY TAKING TOO LONG TO FIX IT INITIALLY! Internet

This is my attempt to get my Jeep fixed after Maaco refused to repair it close to my new home and their communicating that they would not reimburse me for a rental car they cost me after taking too long to repair my car initially: I am about to file suit with your company. I had my car destroyed last Feb.-March 2012 by the Maaco on Pioneer Parkway in Arlington, Texas. I am in danger every time I drive this car and needed it fully repaired, but instead the entire front undercarriage and tires go flat and it cracks.

I CANNOT do anything, but have a reputable company repair my vehicle considering especially when I arrived to pick up the car- THE BATTERY WAS DEAD! I HAD TO PAY over 160.00 to replace my battery after the shop had it. I NEVER had a battery issue with the car until it was destroyed at your shop! In addition, I HAD TO PAY APPROXIMATELY 400.00 OUT OF MY OWN pocket to afford a rental car because the shop took longer than my insurance company would cover the rental to repair the damage.  I am an unemployed substitute teacher with three children and no husband!  Recently I called and inquired about this nightmarish situation due to a bevy of family and traumatic events causing me to have to move, and was told that I would have to go without transportation and get the people who damaged my car to repair it! This is absolutely preposterous! I need to get to work, drop off and pick up my children, take care of my elderly mother and get to church and back. This is the most horrible, stressful ordeal I have been forced to deal with in a while and I would request that someone takes care of me, my family and this situation now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco/internet/Maaco-MAACO-DESTROYED-MY-CAR-AND-COST-ME-40000-OVER-MY-CAR-RENTAL-PRICE-BY-TAKING-TOO-LO-958546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco