Complaint Review: Maaco

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: king — jonesboro Georgia United States of America
8284 Tara Blvd jonesboro, Georgia United States of America

Maaco Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Tara Blvd jonesboro, Georgia

I took my car to get some repair and paint work on my bumber. When i came to pick it up, i seen that the job was done so sloppy. Paint all over my tires all inside the engine. Color didnt even match. Then i notice that some crackhead worker up there stole all the change out of my car. My battery to my car was dead and they broke my radio. The owner told me there was nothing he can do about it. I said to him, this is how you do business? He said to me yes. He is not responsible for what was done.  I advise anybody that may be implying on get some work at the Maaco on tara blvd in jonesboro ga. DONT!!!!!! They are horrible and the work is not good at all. They are a bunch of thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco/jonesboro-Georgia-30236/Maaco-Maaco-Collision-Repair-Auto-Painting-Tara-Blvd-jonesboro-Georgia-787494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco