Complaint Review: Maaco

Maaco
monroeville, Pennsylvania USA

Maaco Be were monroeville Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Good Experience for Me

*General Comment: 1200 bucks for a paint job?

In 2012 had my Jeep Wrangler painted at maaco in Monroeville Pa.  I paid extra for what was sold to me as a better paint job.  Withn 3 weeks rust started to show where I was told that would be taken care of.  Bob the manager said it would be taken care of.  With in 6 months all of the rust that was on my Jeep started to show.  I contacted bob at maaco and informed him.  He stated that the warrenty did not cover the rust after 90 days.  I have learned alot.  Thay are a ripoff.  They don't even try to sand and prime the rust they just paint over it with enough paint that it won't show untill after the 90 days.  I paid over $1,200 for what I could have done myself with a spray can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maaco/monroeville-Pennsylvania-15146/Maaco-Be-were-monroeville-Pennsylvania-1078002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maaco

Good Experience for Me

AUTHOR: Mr.Hesse - ()

Took our 2001 Jeep Wrangler to Bob at Maaco in Monroeville. Had several rust spots and paint peeling. We had also purchased new fender flares to be installed. One week later Jeep looks as good as it did back in 2001. We plan on taking our 2002 Mercedes to get some minor work done on it.

#2 General Comment

1200 bucks for a paint job?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

You got what you paid for.