Complaint Review: Maarit Durity

• Submitted: Sat, May 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By:Boca Raton Fl Florida
Maarit Durity
5531 N Winston Park Blvd #305 Coconut Creek, Florida U.S.A.

MAARIT DURITY TUNER BABES SC TUNER MAARIT DURITY BILLING SCAM Coconut Creek Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yea mark gillardo is a conman he ripped me off twice

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Once again, Mark Gallardo is lying and making false claims

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Billing Scam Maarit Durity

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Additional RIPOFF Reports Regarding Mark Gallardo, UniversalFinders.com, Universal Finders

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is Mark Gallardo (Universal Finders, UniversalFinders.com, UniversalFindersLLC.com) way to get revenge on me

MAARIT DURITY SAVE YOUR MONEY DO NOT DO BUSINESS BILLING SCAM WILL CHARGE HUNDREDS EXTRA FOR NOT DOING ANY WORK AND .

Universal finders
Boca Raton Fl, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maarit-Durity/Coconut-Creek-Florida-33073/MAARIT-DURITY-TUNER-BABES-SC-TUNER-MAARIT-DURITY-BILLING-SCAM-Coconut-Creek-Florida-456783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maarit Durity

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yea mark gillardo is a conman he ripped me off twice

AUTHOR: J-BOSTON - (United States of America)

Ohhh this guy has a special place to go when he passes.  I know its hot in Florida but its hotter whe he belongs.  Here is his con.  He sold me advertising.  Said I'll email one million people in Boston. NOT..  after four weeks he said he emailed everyone.  He then showed me a template website he built in ten minutes.  I complained but you cant do that to Mark Gillardo.  So he took the check I mailed him for $500, electronically reporduced the check and redeposited it with a different check number.  I called my bank but this guy is good..  he used two different baknks to make deposits.  He's a PRO.  sTAY AWAY FROM HIM.  I'm starting a website. (((ROR REDACTED)))

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Once again, Mark Gallardo is lying and making false claims

AUTHOR: Maarit - (U.S.A.)

I received an email from a friend alerting me that Mark Gallardo once again added additional comments to this false report and I am writing a rebuttal once again to let anyone who comes across this know that Mark Gallardo should not be trusted.

What Mark Gallardo of Universal Finders now claims is once again a lie and another attack on me (not shocking at all). I haven't done anything other than put the report mentioned above on this website about him/his company Universal Finders (UniversalFinders.com) and reply to his false claim he posted here.

Since he posted my phone number on this web site, I have received 2 phone calls regarding Mark Gallardo. 1 was from one of his clients who claimed Mark Gallardo ripped him off and wanted to find out if I had ever worked in the office with him, to which I told him I never worked in Mark Gallardo's office nor was I ever an employee of Universal Finders and as of this week his landlord called stating Mark Gallardo who rented a home from him caused extensive damage and is being evicted from the house for non-payment of rent to find out if I was suing him from the money he still owes me.

I could care less about Mark Gallardo and Universal Finders at this point, since dropping Mark as a client I have replaced him with 4 new clients who are happy with my services and actually pay me on time.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Billing Scam Maarit Durity

AUTHOR: Universal Finders - (U.S.A.)

More Scam reports on Maarit Durity SC Tuner Babes Marrit durity is tring to extort money by telling clients if you do not pay me I will put you on Ripp Off Report be aware of this Scam Artist.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Maarit - (U.S.A.)

There are also 2 other reports regarding Mark Gallardo posted on RipOff Report by previous clients of his.

Universal Finders - Mark Gallardo Took payment. Never delivered email marketin services. Won't answer phone. Boca Raton Florida

MARK GALLARDO MARK PROMISED A LOT BUT NEVER DELEIVERED, TOOK MY MONIES. I FILED IN SMALL CLAIM COURT IN BOCA RATON, FL. GOT A JUDGEMENT AGAINST MARK. MARK IS THE TYPE OF GUY WHO HAS NO PROBLEM LYING UNDER OATH. UNIVERSALFINDERS.COM

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Maarit - (U.S.A.)

I reported Mark Gallardo (Universal Finders, UniversalFinders.com, UniversalFindersLLC.com) for non-payment on services that I provided and gave him 6 months to pay a balance on May 22.

As I stated in my report, I knew he would file a false report against me because he is an idiot, a coward and the biggest crook of them all. Rather than just facing me like a man, he has to lie, cheat and resort to grade school tactics. I'm actually surprised it took him this long to do it.

Here is a link to my original ripoffreport against him exposing him for who he really is.

DO NOT under any circumstance believe this bi-polar nut job. Make sure to read my report including all of his insane emails where he not only states he'll file a report against me if I post one on him and also threatens to come to my house if I do it. Keep in mind, I am a woman... So what does that say about him? Not much if you ask me.

Mark is unstable and this is the only way he can make an attempt to get "even" with me for filing a report to warn people about him that contains nothing but truth and fact unlike this fake report he only put up here.

If anyone else has done business with Mark and he ripped you off. Contact the Florida State Attorneys office.