Complaint Review: Mac Churchill Acura

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa Dear — Fairview Texas
Mac Churchill Acura
3125 NE Loop 820 Ft Worth, Texas USA

Mac Churchill Acura Do not buy a car from them! Broken cars, Buyer Beware!! Ft Worth Texas

*Author of original report: complaint was resolved

*Consumer Comment: question

I bought a used Mercedes GL450 from this dealership and what a mistake that was. They claim to be honest and service oriented but that is simply not true. The car steering was very difficult from the moment I pulled out of the parking lot. Im not sure what they did to the car in make ready, but I had a very hard time driving the car home. I even called the salesperson after I drove it off the lot and told him there was a steering problem, he said the dealership does not work on Mercedes, so I should take it to a Mercedes dealer for service. I took it same day to Mercedes of Plano and they diagnosed it as a bad power steering pump right away. Now the management at Mac Churchill refuse to do anything to compensate me for this $1200. repair that they were unable to fix.

The used car manager Cheryl Warren has let me know that the car had no warranty and was sold AS IS, and yes I know that. However I thought there would be some business ethics or morals shown on the part of Mac Churchill name, or the management in the dealership, who deep down know they sold me a car that was dangerous and undrivable. I did a short test drive on the car, All I can think of is they must have first revved up the engine to lubricate the steering fluid pump,which wore off when I drove it home. Dont be a victim to their unscrupulous business practices, they are very slick so stay away and buy a car somewhere else!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mac-Churchill-Acura/Ft-Worth-Texas-76137/Mac-Churchill-Acura-Do-not-buy-a-car-from-them-Broken-cars-Buyer-Beware-Ft-Worth-Texa-1088419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mac Churchill Acura

complaint was resolved

AUTHOR: Melissa Dear - ()

Wel it took a month of complaints, but I have to say that the ownership at mac Churchill did call me and we were able to resolve this complaint completely, and calmer heads did prevail. Thank you, Melissa Dear

question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Why didn't you request the steering problem be repaired prior to purchase of the vehicle?