Complaint Review: MacMall

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Ttommla — Whitestone New York United States of America
MacMall
329 W. Grand Avenue Internet United States of America

MacMall selling defective apple poducts, Internet

In Oct 10,2012 I purchased a 15 in mac pro rtn from MacMall upon receiving computer i installed some of my apps and software the following day i turn on the computer nothing dead , I check make sure the battery is charge everything on my part is done checked i decide to go online trouble shoot through apple still nothing dead computer is not working I call MacMall explain whats happening with my day old computer after a half an our they decide i need service they give me a tech. He is very helpful but still we him and I can not get the computer on. They give me an option to send it back and i do two weeks later they tell me that they are charging me $450.90 because i left my software on the computer . I tried to explain I could not turn the computer on . This is why I left all my personal information as well as apps software. The worst company I have ever dealt with . Why would anybody who is buying an apple product deal with this store .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MacMall/internet/MacMall-selling-defective-apple-poducts-Internet-978236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MacMall