Complaint Review: MacPadd

• Updated: Sat, November 21, 2009

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
MacPadd
PO Box 211 Simcoe, Ontario Canada

MacPadd, Scam Of Just Rifoff They charge for the product (also shipping!!!), but don't deliver it. Simcoe Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MacPadd Reply

*Consumer Suggestion: The same with me

I ordered a product over two months ago. When I realized that it wouldn't arrive, I contacted the company. They kept telling me that "it was coming", but it never arrived. After a month, I contacted them again and asked them to sen the product as promised, but I never got a response from them.

I am not sure if a was a victim of a scam or just a ripoff. I am not happy with either of them, though and I am writing this hoping that they don't ripoff anybody else.

Gmg
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MacPadd/Simcoe-Ontario-N3Y4L1/MacPadd-Scam-Of-Just-Rifoff-They-charge-for-the-product-also-shipping-but-dont-del-442645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MacPadd

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MacPadd Reply

AUTHOR: David - (USA)

We did not know this site existed or that there were indeed problems. This is actually a very good concept and we endorse their efforts so long as the complaints filed are legitimate. Paypal itself provides customer protection regarding payments, and we also endorse that concept. We as online customer ourselves would not liked to be "ripped off" either.

QMS/MacPadd has a A- rating with the Better Business Bureau and we would not want to jeopardize our integrity. See the BBB website http://hamilton.bbb.org/commonreport.html?id=045727757

MacPadd changed its ISP and host during the months of May, June and July which presented a litany  of issues which we have been trying to rectify including losing orders, email problems, crashing our website and many more issues within our order system. We apologize to anyone affected by this internal turmoil and pledge our efforts to make things right.

Also,during our first year of our "online business" found that there are many customers that do not provide all of the information necessary in the order system for our product to ship. We make attempts to immediately address these issues however, there are limitations. In this issue found contacted the customer, obtained the correct mailing address and mailed the product.

Some orders have also been found to be directed to our spam folders. It seems that our spam criteria in the past has been set too high. We have since corrected this problem as well.

In this instance we are waiting for the customer to confirm receipt of the product and remove their complaint from this site.

MacPadd

#2 Consumer Suggestion

The same with me

AUTHOR: Quantz - (Belgium)

I ordered from that company.
Same scam.