Complaint Review: MacPartlon Roofing

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Santa Fe Homeowner — Santa Fe New Mexico
MacPartlon Roofing
39 Bisbee Ct Santa Fe, New Mexico USA

MacPartlon Roofing Brian Macpartlon Roofing Bad roof, slow honoring of warranty, no responsibility for damage from poor installation of roof Santa Fe New Mexico

My experience has been horrible. The new roof put on 3 years ago with a 10 year warranty has totally failed. MacPartlon Roofing has been very slow to respond over the past 7 months to all the leaks. They take no responsibility for the extensive damage to my ceiling. My insurance company, Farmers Ins declined to cover the damage because they cited the roof has an inferior quality installation. When I call them to ask them to honor the warranty, I seem to be their very last priority.   They became upset that I have posted comments like this. I have assured them if they satisfactorily take care of my roof I would be happy to take the comments down. they have not performed. As the publisher of the leading magazine on home construction in this market, I find their attitude surprising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MacPartlon-Roofing/Santa-Fe-New-Mexico-87507/MacPartlon-Roofing-Brian-Macpartlon-Roofing-Bad-roof-slow-honoring-of-warranty-no-respo-1084351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MacPartlon Roofing