Complaint Review: Macauley Rankin And Lisa Montalto

• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Costa Mesa California
Macauley Rankin And Lisa Montalto
5555 West 6th Street West Hollywood, California U.S.A.

Macauley Rankin And Lisa Montalto Liars! Did not get what I payed for. West Hollywood California

*UPDATE Employee: Unfortunate and Incorrect

I am an aspiring actor who found a craigslist ad created by Lisa Montalto.

The ad was about a "national television commercial acting" one day training class, and it was for $75.00 training class.

Lisa told me that with $75 I pay, I get commercial training and a reel (which is just a short video of me acting) via email.

Lisa was very fast at responding to my emails, and the "actor" who trained me was Macauley Rankin.

However, when the training was over, I never received my reel!

I don't know who was responsible for the acting reels, but I blame both of them: Macauley Rankin (the one who recorded me for the reel, and trained me) and Lisa Montalto.

I've emailed Lisa several times, and she NEVER responded to them. Funny how she was so good at replying, BEFORE I took the class.

So the problem is, I paid $75.00, in which I would be receiving commercial training, and a reel. I got the "training", but I never got my reel. What's even worse is that Lisa Montalto stopped replying to my emails.

Jordan
Costa Mesa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macauley-Rankin-And-Lisa-Montalto/West-Hollywood-California-92840/Macauley-Rankin-And-Lisa-Montalto-Liars-Did-not-get-what-I-payed-for-West-Hollywood-Cali-375859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macauley Rankin And Lisa Montalto

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Lisastardust - (U.S.A.)

Macauley Rankin is in no way connected or part of this in any way. He is an amazing, upstanding young man and only coached some classes for me. He had nothing to do with the back end administrative duties of emails or delivering video. Admin were supervised by me and made a mistake in getting the video out on time.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Lisastardust - (U.S.A.)

This is to Jordan who felt ripped off - we sincerely apologize - you did receive the coaching and your video reel was supposed to be sent out by our assistant. I did not realize until I stumbled upon this report that you did not receive your reel. The assistant was fired a while back and I should have made sure everything was done but neglected to do so. I apologize and your vide will be sent immediately. We can offer you another session, another video recording or some submissions. Please let us know what we can do.

exact