Complaint Review: Macco America's Body Shope

• Submitted: Tue, January 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 16, 2007

• Reported By:Perris California
Macco America's Body Shope
24801 Sunnymead Blvd. Moreno Valley Moreno Valley, California U.S.A.

Macco America's Body Shope Maaco in Moreno Valley have employee's that steal from their customers. The owner's don"t care. Moreno Valley California

On January 16, 2007. I went in the shope to pick up my car.As I was checking my car.I noticed my radio was missing. When I altered the owners about my radio, they refused to do anything. She refused to actknowledge that one of her employee's is a thief. I've called the police and waited for them.At the end of the day the police took the report and told me I would have to take them to court. Anyone in Riverside county Please DO NOT go to Maaco 24801 Sunnymead Blvd Moreno Valley,California 92553. They are in the buisness of employing thiefs.

Perris, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macco-Americas-Body-Shope/Moreno-Valley-California-92553/Macco-Americas-Body-Shope-Maaco-in-Moreno-Valley-have-employees-that-steal-from-their-cu-230911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macco America's Body Shope