Complaint Review: Macco Paint

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2005

• Reported By:Ocala Florida
Macco Paint
2100 SW Pine Ave. Ocala, Florida U.S.A.

Macco Paint is a rip off- Did a horrible job!! Ocala Florida

I took my Jeep to Macco Paint in Ocala, Fl. They were to do all body work and paint the jeep inside and out.

When I picked up the Jeep it had many problems. The paint had drips in various places all over the vehicle. Inside the vehicle, the old paint was still showing through in places. In the back of the Jeep there is a staple actually sticking out that they didn't even bother to remove. They painted right over top it. The paint was not primered or sanded and the paint is peeling as a result.

I contacted Macco several times to try to resolve this matter. Not only were they unwilling to fix thier errors, they were very rude and unprofessional. The manager at one point told me that my vehicle was a peice of crap and laughed. This is very unprofessional behavior. I then contacted the corporate office and they told me to take it back to Ocala again. I did go back to Ocala and again got no results.

I contacted the better business bureau, who in turn contacted Macco and Macco did not respond.
All that we wanted was to recieve what we paid for. We paid $1800 for work that we could have done better had we done it ourselves.

James
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2005 07:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macco-Paint/Ocala-Florida-34473/Macco-Paint-is-a-rip-off-Did-a-horrible-job-Ocala-Florida-129950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macco Paint