Complaint Review: Macco

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2003

• Reported By:Springfield Virginia
Macco
7661B Fullerton Road Fullerton Ind. Park Springfield, Virginia U.S.A.

Macco VA Dishonest and Violent Mangement, Ripoff, Macco Lies Springfield Virginia

I brought my Infiniti J30 into their shop, the manager did the once over, wrote up the order, which was to include: wet-sanding, dent filling and repairing, what they consider a "supreme" paint job but the color was suppose to be black w/a pearl gloss - when I picked the car up it was PURPLE, dust and dirt particles were under the paint - not a small amount, I'd say about 50 to 100 pieces per 5 inches.

When I said I would not pay, they said they would not give me my car - when I filled a report the corporate office DOES NOT do anything to help, because it is a FRANCHISE, and the manager threatened to hit me when I returned the car to be fixed. The matter was NEVER settled, and the car still looks like the managers face (POO)! What ever you do, Don't GO to Macco, your better off buying some spray cans and doing the job yourself.

Jason
Springfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2003 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macco/Springfield-Virginia/Macco-VA-Dishonest-and-Violent-Mangement-Ripoff-Macco-Lies-Springfield-Virginia-48868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macco