- Report: #778389
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Mach Speed Technologies, Inc.
Mach Speed Technologies, Inc.300 E. Arlington, Suite 3 Ada, Oklahoma United States of America
Mach Speed Technologies, Inc. DECEPTIVE WARRANTY/REBATE PRACTICES, UNACCEPTABLE PRODUCT QUALITY, & UNFAIR RESOLUTION Ada, Oklahoma
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Upon reseraching online, I can see that this company is very shady...they have apparently had an issue with cheating consumers out of rebates through deceptive practices, not honoring warranties, and in my experience, they're simply selling defective products with no recourse! They will not honor returns, only exchanges (if they feel it is necessary). They expect the consumer to handle ALL shipping costs to investigate as per the warranty information listed on their website:
1. MACH SPEED products carry a one year warranty This warranty is nontransferable.
2. Mach-Speed Technologies warrants to the original registered end-user purchaser that Mach Speed products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of new purchase. During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase the product will be repaired or replaced (with the same or a similar model, which may be a refurbished model) at Mach Speed Technologies option, without charge for either parts or labor. This warranty shall not apply if the product is modified, tampered with, misused, physically damaged, or subjected to abnormal working conditions (including, but not limited to, electrical and water damage).THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER.
To obtain service under this warranty, you must contact our Technical department at (580) 272-0035 to obtain an RMA number. Mach Speed Technologies will only replace or repair product that is sent to us with an authorized RMA number.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
1. Customers will be charged additional for testing and repackaging when returned bad items are found to have no problems or defects.
2. Items found to be out-of-warranty or not belonging to Mach Speed Technologies will not be replaced. Instead, they will be returned back to the customer freight-collect.
3. RMAs will be shipped back to customer via UPS ground delivery. Express shipping will be at additional costs to the customer.
4. All RMAs must be accompanied with a copy of original receipt or invoice with name, return address and phone number of customer.
1. Items will not be cross-shipped for any reason.
2. The original receipt or invoice must accompany all exchanges.
3. All exchanges must be shipped freight pre-paid by the customer and include a pre-paid shipping label for shipment back to the customer. Furthermore, the customer is expected to insure all items being shipped back. Mach Speed Technologies is not responsible for any losses or damages for such equipment.
4. All sales are final. Mach Speed Technologies will not accept any returns for credit or refund.
Discrepancy & Shipping Damage:
1. For wrong items, missing items, shipping damage, or other discrepancy; customer should report to RMA department on the day in which the items were received. Any claims after one business day of receipt will not be honored.
2. For any shipping damage, customer must file a claim with their carrier immediately. All items are shipped insured, thus must be reported for coverage.
3. Customer is responsible for paying any freight charge caused by refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
4. Mach Speed Technologies will make every reasonable effort to deliver on time however; Mach Speed Technologies will not be liable for late or lost shipments.
Consequential Damages and Limitations:
1. Mach Speed Technologies shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing any of its obligations when such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, strike, riot, fire, flood, earthquake, lock-out, late or non-delivery by suppliers, shortage or unavailability of materials, components or transportation facilities, or any act, refusal to act, regulation, order or intervention of any governmental authority.
2. Under no circumstances shall Mach Speed Technologies be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation; lost goodwill, lost resale profits, loss of data or software, work stoppage or impairment of other goods, and whether arising out of breach of any express or implied warranty, breach of contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damage or if such damage could have been reasonably foreseen.
None of this information is evident to the customer purchasing the item in the store. Per the information above, the consumer is then responible to cover all shipping and insurance, and has no real way of knowing whether or not the actual diagnosis is true-this is obviouly a company that is acting as though they are above the law and thus far getting away with it. This business needs to stop producing and profiting from the garbage they are peddling, inlcuding their extended warranties...they are scamming consumers any way they can. RESEARCH the reviews on this product-reserach company complaints...they need to refund SO MANY PEOPLE who have been ripped off and inconvenienced after purchasing their trash. Any attorneys open to take on a class-action suit? I'm sure there are so many that would be eager to participate!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mach-Speed-Technologies-Inc/Ada-Oklahoma-74820/Mach-Speed-Technologies-Inc-DECEPTIVE-WARRANTYREBATE-PRACTICES-UNACCEPTABLE-PRODUCT-Q-778389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.