• Report: #195046

• Submitted: Tue, June 06, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 06, 2006

• Reported By:Flowood Mississippi
Mach Speed Technologies
110 East 10th St. Ada, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Mach Speed Technologies ripoff rebates Ada Oklahoma

Dear Sir/Madam,

I orderd a 256MB secure digital memroy card from Ecost.com on 10/14/2005. It came with two $20.00 manufacturer rebates (total $40.00). The manufacturer was Mach Speed Technologies. I submited my rebate requests several days after receiving the card.

Since I had not received my rebates in two months, I started to contact Mach Speed Technologies. Until March 06, 2006, I received response from Mach Speed Technologies stating that the rebates were declined because of Missing Rebate Sticker.

Because there was no wehre I could find this rebate sticker, I called Ecost.com before I submitted rebates and was told to put inapplicable on the forms. (I also found a lot of other people complained the same issures).

Mach Speed Technologies then updated their website and implemented a FAQ section on their rebate center. The rebate sticker was stated as a samll barcode on the packege. This is not the UPC code.

Then I resubmited the resubmission according to their instruction around March 30, 2006. Since then I contacted them many times and today I was told "Im not showing resubmission under this name".

I am tired of writing to them inquiring about the status of my rebates, I have to seek your help to solve this issue. Thanks.

Best regards,

Yinghong
Flowood, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2006 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mach-Speed-Technologies/Ada-Oklahoma-74820/Mach-Speed-Technologies-ripoff-rebates-Ada-Oklahoma-195046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mach Speed Technologies