• Report: #191801

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:Pompton Lakes New Jersey
Mach Speed Technologies
110 East 10th Street Ada, Oklahoma U.S.A.

MachSpeed Technologies deceptive rebate ripoff scam cost me $115 Ada Oklahoma

I purchased(4)different Machspeed Technologies products (logic board, SD cards, headphones) with substantial rebates from two different vendors, Buy.com and Tigerdirect.com. I made full copies of all my submission materials.

I followed the submission instructions to the letter. They found a way to deny every rebate. They claimed serial numbers were incorrect, wrong upc codes, missing packing slips etc. It's a scam to rip you off for the rebate.

Their rebate ticket system is useless and everyime I use it I get all these SQL server errors from their server.

I have requested information to send copies of all my submission materials for re-submission and no response. They are hoping you will forget or get so frustrated you don't care. As I can't get a response from Mach Speed Tecnologies I am going to contact the vendors I purchased the products from to see if they will assist me. After that it's the BBB and other consumer protection agencies.

I had a half dozen other rebates for products purchased in the same time period and had no problems.

I can't believe Mach Speed Technologies would treat their paying customer's with such disreguard. DO NOT BUY ANY MACH SPEED TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCTS!

Andrew
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mach-Speed-Technologies/Ada-Oklahoma-74820/MachSpeed-Technologies-deceptive-rebate-ripoff-scam-cost-me-115-Ada-Oklahoma-191801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mach Speed Technologies