Complaint Review: MachSpeed, Mach Speed Technologies

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:Fairfield Texas
MachSpeed, Mach Speed Technologies
110 East 10th Street Ada, Oklahoma U.S.A.

MachSpeed, Mach Speed Technologies Rebate Ripoff Scheme Ada Oklahoma

On 9/9/05 and 10/28/05, I purchased two MachSpeed MP3 players from eCost.Com. One was a 128mb model and the other was a 256mb model. Both units were advertised as having $40.00 rebates on eCost's website. My submissions were sent in well within the 10 day period required and I never heard back from MachSpeed and no check was ever received. When I wrote to the CEO/Owner Bill Howells, he suggested that I file a rebate ticket on their website. I did that and shortly thereafter I received a reply that my rebate had been declined because I had sent in an incorrect barcode. After examing the packaging, which I still have, I found no other barcode(s) which I could have submitted so I consider what I sent to be correct. My rebates still have not been paid in spite of severl emails to the owner and the filing of multiple rebate status tickets on their website.

Bill
Fairfield, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MachSpeed-Mach-Speed-Technologies/Ada-Oklahoma-74820/MachSpeed-Mach-Speed-Technologies-Rebate-Ripoff-Scheme-Ada-Oklahoma-181069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MachSpeed, Mach Speed Technologies