Complaint Review: Machol & Johannes, LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Aretheyforreal — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Machol & Johannes, LLC
717 17th St, suite 2300 Internet United States of America

Machol & Johannes, LLC Asked for set payments and didnt take the payment but filed a notice of default instead Internet

I set up payment arrangements with Machol & Johannes for February 29 in the middle of February and I realized I needed more time. So they sent me a payment book for each Capitol one card (2). I had been on medical leave for 16 months and messed up my credit. I was trying to pay one card off at at time but the man who I spoke with was very rude and hung up on me the first time I spoke to the company because I would not agree to the payment he wanted. I sent off my checking account information for both cards on their payment books they sent me. One for $64 and one for $62.

Today I get two notices from them and the county stating I was getting a notice of default and right to cure.

I am not in default I sent them the payments and they even show that I was in default in my March 29th payments. So they knew I had dated the payment books for 3/29/2012 so they obviously got the payment coupons.

I am discussed with the way this man has been, hanging up on me the 1st time, then getting loud the second time saying I will pay the amount he came up with or he would put through the papers to have my wages garnished, and now I get notice of default when they have my information to take the payment from my account each month.

I think this company makes it hard for someone who had good credit, but was ill, to get back to having good credit. They make people want to just file bankruptcy.

The companies attitude stinks and their practices are even worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Machol-Johannes-LLC/internet/Machol-Johannes-LLC-Asked-for-set-payments-and-didnt-take-the-payment-but-filed-a-noti-869614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Machol & Johannes, LLC