Complaint Review: Machol and Johannes

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: Fay — Del Norte Colorado United States of America
Machol and Johannes
717 17th St. Suite 2300 Internet United States of America

Machol and Johannes Machol and Johannes Attorney's at Law They confiscated my husbands bank account, no warning. It was money we used to pay medical copays etc. Internet

I have been trying to work with these people for years. They called constantly so I had to send them a letter stating they were not to call me again. A judgement was filled against me, I was trying to meet their demands as far as a payment. January of last year, due to high fuel bills and unexpect expenses, I was not able to pay the whole payment.  I called them and tried to explain my situation and was curtly told that I had to pay the whole amount.  I wrote them a letter listing my expenses in detail.  I didn't hear from them for several months.  I knew they had filed the judgement.  In June of that year, I got a call from the bank telling me that my husband's account had been drained by these people. That money was what we tried to save and use for medical, dental and scripts copay.  I once again contacted them to no avail.  This started a downward spiral which we still haven't recovered from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Machol-and-Johannes/internet/Machol-and-Johannes-Machol-and-Johannes-Attorneys-at-Law-They-confiscated-my-husbands-ba-914766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Machol and Johannes