Complaint Review: Mack Camera And Video

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Mack Camera And Video
200 Morris Ave. Springfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Mack Camera And Video Extended Warranty Rip-Off Springfield New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Deepest Apologies

Bought an extended warranty from Mack Camera for my Canon Xh-A1 CamCorder. They have had it for over two weeks, yet they cannot tell me when it will be repaired or when I will get it back. When I call all I get is "we'll get to it as soon as I can". Do not! I repeat Do not waste your money with these scam artists!!!!

Videoguy
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mack-Camera-And-Video/Springfield-New-Jersey-07081/Mack-Camera-And-Video-Extended-Warranty-Rip-Off-Springfield-New-Jersey-351392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mack Camera And Video

Deepest Apologies

AUTHOR: Desiree - (U.S.A.)

As Mack Camera's Customer Relations Supervisor, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience we caused you. We are truly sorry that your experience with Mack Camera was not as pleasant as you anticipated. Our goal is to help customers as quickly and efficiently as possible and provide them with the highest level of customer service. If I can be of any help in the future, please feel free to contact me via email at helpdesk@mackcam.com.
Desiree
Mack Camera and Video Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC