Complaint Review: Mack Camera & Video Service

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2007

• Reported By:Lexington Massachusetts
Mack Camera & Video Service
200 Morris Ave, Springfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Mack Camera & Video Service NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! NASTY COMPANY! Springfield New Jersey

I bought the 3 year warranty from them for my Canon powershot S50. After 2.5 years normal usage, the camera cap can not open. I send the camera back, with $10 processing fee and all the documents they ask in Aug. 2007. TWO MONTHS laster, I received a letter. They ask
me to pay $150 for the repairment because they said it is "impact damage, not a factory defect." I called them, left a message to the manager. I never got a chance to talk to him and the camera was shipped back without repairing. I called the manager again.

Finally, I spoke with him. He insisted the camera was abused and refuse to do anything. The fact is, the camera is under normal usage for 2.5 years. Only some scratches and dents on the surface. I never drop the camera.

The manager's name is Steven Resende. HE IS VERY RUDE. THIS COMPANY IS A GROUP OF ROBBERS!

Lexington, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2007 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mack-Camera-Video-Service/Springfield-New-Jersey-07081/Mack-Camera-Video-Service-NEVER-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THEM-NASTY-COMPANY-Springfield-New-Je-282303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mack Camera & Video Service