Complaint Review: Mackenzie Black

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: lookingforjustice! — Humble Texas United States of America
Mackenzie Black
5413 Deer Park Dr Texarkana, but uses others as well, Texas United States of America

Mackenzie Black Mackenzies Exoticas or other Fake names Puppy Scams in US! Scamme us out of $700 is Texas--and another victim in Chicago--has a 360 area code Texarkana, but uses others as well, Texas

I found an ad on Craigslist for french bulldogs and replied to the ad through email. The lady sent me pics and videos, I told her I was interested and she sent me an email with prices. I asked her to reassure me it was not a scam so she sent videos of her saying our name while videoing the  puppies,,,later to find out she was videoing the computer screen.  She called me on the phone and gained my trust.  She asked us to get a money pack green dot card to send her funds for the puppy.

I told her I wanted to pick the puppy up and she said that was fine. She gave me her address, since she gave it to me I felt conident it was not a scam, so I asked her about shipping ( since others in our family have had safe shipping)  seemed reasonable enough so we decided to that route and sent her the $. When the day came to receive the puppy , no puppy ever showed up. I have found another one of her victims. [continued below]....
......if you are a victim please contact me so we can collaborate in stopping her.

After researching---the address she provided did not even have a house on the lot. She cannot provide vet references or real documents of the puppies health certificates or registration paper work. She is a white female and has acrylic nails, as per pics. She has a california LG Sprint Phone.

She uses different names and does this in more that one state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mackenzie-Black/Texarkana-but-uses-others-as-well-Texas-/Mackenzie-Black-Mackenzies-Exoticas-or-other-Fake-names-Puppy-Scams-in-US-Scamme-us-out-876607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mackenzie Black