Complaint Review: Mackenzie Enterprise

• Updated: Sat, January 29, 2011

• Reported By: AEDMAN — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Mackenzie Enterprise
1001 N. Ashley St Internet, Georgia United States of America

Mackenzie Enterprise I baught a holster for my TASER. I never got anything. Internet, Georgia

Hi, I recently purcised a TASER holster from Mackenzie Enderprises. We ordered it in December. Shortly after, it never came. We phoned the company and they said they would drop ship the product from their supplier.

We waited again and it never came. We tried to phone the company once again but the number says it's no longer in service. I just reported them to the FTC.

With all said and done, stay away from this company. If you need a holster, try to buy it from the manufacturer of the weapon. heed my warning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2011 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mackenzie-Enterprise/Internet-Georgia-31601/Mackenzie-Enterprise-I-baught-a-holster-for-my-TASER-I-never-got-anything-Internet-Geo-688280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mackenzie Enterprise