Complaint Review: Mackey Attack Fitness

Dallas , Texas USA

Mackey Attack Fitness Vernard Macy Scam Artist Scam Artist Dallas Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Exceptional Client Service is Important

Good Afternoon

I have had the worst business experience every in my life. When I met this group of people I thought it was cool for me to do Business with them. They seem very knowledgeable and new a lot about fitness. So I invited them to a Group Event.  They state that they were going to charge me $500.00 bucks to lead a crowd of 500 on a work out before a Company event I was having.    They showed up late to the event and missed the start time.  I ask for refund and they could not provide me with my full refund.  They only gave me back partial of it back and told me to wait 30 days.  It is now another month and no one has contacted me back on this.

Somebody please help me and does not use them for anything.

I hate I have to file a report but I was told and review other complaints against this Business.

Please not you don’t do people wrong (the wrong will come back on you)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mackey-Attack-Fitness/Dallas-Texas/Mackey-Attack-Fitness-Vernard-Macy-Scam-Artist-Scam-Artist-Dallas-Texas-1125131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mackey Attack Fitness

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Exceptional Client Service is Important

AUTHOR: Vernard - Owner - ()

Thank you for the compliment.  We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable about health and fitness.  It is unfortunate that you feel as though you've had an unsatisfactory experience with our company and/or our services.  All services that we agree to provide to our clients are recorded in writing and bound by a contract agreement signed by all parties involved.  We have performed our due diligence on this compliant, and we do not have any records for the service mentioned during this timeframe.

Please contact me directly at 844-422-3482.  I will resolve this matter immediately.

For future reference our dispute resolution procedures are as follows:

1.  Contact Mackey Attack Fitness (MAF) directly either by phone or in writing (mackeyattackfit@gmail.com) to explain your dispute or issue.

2.  MAF will review the copy of our contract terms and conditions and the receipt showing payment in full and discuss the issues with our client.

3.  MAF will work with our client to resolve the issue immediately.  We pride ourselves on client satisfaction.

Thank you for the opportunity to resolve your issue in a timely manner.

Vernard Mackey, Jr. – Owner, Mackey Attack Fitness