Complaint Review: Macomb County Freind Of The Court

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By:clinton twp Michigan
Macomb County Freind Of The Court
Macomb County Mount Clemens, Michigan U.S.A.

Macomb County Freind Of The Court cour put me in jail, because of their mistakes Mount Clemens Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I would love to know

I have twin daughters that i pay support on. i fell behind on payments and spent thirty days in jail. i went to get my support lowered and found out they were charging me double for day care. they had me paying the state and the girls mother, when she dont even pay for it the state does. after a lawyer checked it out for me the state finally dropped ten thousand dollars from my case, but that does not give me the thirty days back that i spent in jail. i tried to get a reason for the screw up but never got a response from the FOC. that shows how much they care about the childeren, all they care about is the money. if my case worker cant do her job right, she shouldnt have her job. this has put me through hell over the last year and a half. if anyone has any ideas for me, let me know. i would love to sue macomb county, but i dont know if i have a case.

Dadda jim
clinton twp, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macomb-County-Freind-Of-The-Court/Mount-Clemens-Michigan-48035/Macomb-County-Freind-Of-The-Court-cour-put-me-in-jail-because-of-their-mistakes-Mount-Cle-380989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macomb County Freind Of The Court

I would love to know

AUTHOR: ROR Surfer - (USA)

Macomb County is the most famous FOC county on the internet.  The employees, worker, judges, etc  are all stupid.   I wish we could file a class action suit against them.  Your daughters' mother should have never filed through Macomb County FOC to begin with.   THAT was the problem from the beginning.

As I said in another report, until ole Jennifer Granholm decides to get off of her ass and do something about it, then it's not going to get any better.  I just can not believe all of the BS that people in Macomb County have had to put up with.  What is Granholm, in her second term or is it third now?    I just can't believe that no one has done any thing about the way Macomb County has been run like an underground mob.  I read someone else claiming that they think Macomb County is controlled by the mob.  I thought it was a little out there at first but I'm starting to wonder now.  All the former Detroit area mobsters did, in fact, reside primarily in Macomb County back in the day.

I've been wanting to pay my child support off, six years ahead of time because 1.) I don't want to have to deal with them any more 2.) I don't trust their record keeping for the next six years.  But I can't get the dummies to get me a balance on how much I owe.  I've only been asking them for about 3 months now.  But they have some jacked up system where you have to use a password and answer some pre-determined 'security' questions.

I tried to convince my ex-wife not to go through Macomb County but she wouldn't listen.  Like a lot of divorced people(notice how I didn't say women) her main objective was enjoying the Macomb County FOC treat me like a trained dog as opposed to the welfare of our child.

My attitude about the whole thing is that if TWO responsible divorced parents can deal directly with each other as opposed to dealing with the FOC, who don't give a DAM about your kids, then they probably shouldn't have ever been parents to begin with.

Now I make that comment with the understanding that there might be ONE good parent, just not two.  So I don't mean any offense to anyone.  In my situation, it was my ex-wife that had no business being a parent.  Despite whatever, she thinks or thought about me she knew well that I was never going to NOT care for my child both physically and financially.  So there was no reason to have ever involved the FOC.  But, for her, it was a POWER TRIP; nothing more, nothing less.

I feel sorry for you, I really do.  It takes those dummies forever to figure out there own mistake.  ONLY GO THROUGH MACOMB COUNTY FRIEND OF THE COURT IF THE NON-CUSTODIAL PARENT IS A COMPLETE DEAD BEAT.   Don't listen to the attorneys or the courts or the judges.  Maybe other counties are different but Macomb is incompetent.