Complaint Review: Macon Offers owned by Marlon Burns

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Maconoffers — Macon Georgia United States of America
Macon Offers owned by Marlon Burns
Macon, Georgia United States of America

Macon Offers owned by Marlon Burns Macon It Home (Website by Super Smart) Marlon Burns of MaconOffers.com let me do a lot of job about his company on web related but never paid me for a month plus already. Macon, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Clarification regarding nunergy.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Marlon Burns Truth "DON'T BE BULLIED"

*Author of original report: Web works request by Marlon Julia

Marlon Burns of MaconOffers.com hired me to work for the SEO of his websites (maconoffers.com, maconithome.com, nesteggsavers.com, nunergy.com) a product of SuperSmartwebprofits.com. He let me do a lot thigns like graphic works and web design of Nunergy. He has a lot of plan and goals, I was interested for it to help him on the way.

But he could not pay me the amount of $175 which I work for $2.5 per hour and that take a month last year. He even requested me to work more than 8 hours in his time and my time. And I have done it and give him the outputs.

And last year before christmas he did not pay me which he promise that I will be paid before christmas so I can used the money but nothing happens. I made a follow up to him in skype and by emails and he can't respond to me. He promised again for another time and schedule. Its been 5x that he set a schedule but he never did it.

He got all my work and put up them online but never paid me until now.

I hope that everyone should be aware of this company and should be careful of dealing with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macon-Offers-owned-by-Marlon-Burns/Macon-Georgia-31210/Macon-Offers-owned-by-Marlon-Burns-Macon-It-Home-Website-by-Super-Smart-Marlon-Burns-of-558197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macon Offers owned by Marlon Burns

Clarification regarding nunergy.com

AUTHOR: Nunergy Domain Name - (Ghana)

We are very upset to have discovered this report several years after it was submitted!

Please note nunergy.com has nothing to do with your claim against Marlon Burns.  He is not and never has owned this domain name.  If you do your research, you will see that all the domain names listed in your report are no longer active with the exception of nunergy.com which further supports the fact that Marlon Burns is not the owner of nunergy.com and that this domain name should never have been listed in this report in the first place!

In the future, please do the proper research before filing reports like this one so as not to involve those who have nothing to do with your claim.  Thank you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Marlon Burns Truth "DON'T BE BULLIED"

AUTHOR: Macon Offers - (United States of America)

One of the greatest tools in the world has it's drawbacks and the major drawback of the net is the ability to post or write misleading info.  This individual was hired as an independent contractor for our company from overseas.  One of the stipulations of him working with our company was that he must provide a detail time sheet and proof of his work in order for payments to be released. This was agreed to by both parties before any work was to begin.  This individual could not account for all of his hours, time nor work.  His price was grossly exaggerated and unfortunately he utilized this forum as a way of bulling our company for payment. After standing our ground time sheets were given and payment was settled for a lesser amount.   Individual also agreed to remove comments and skype conversation "recorded" asked us to consider rehire.  This is a bogus claim against Marlon Burns and maconoffers.com

Web works request by Marlon Julia

AUTHOR: Maconoffers - (USA)

Marlon Julia hired me to work for the SEO of his websites. He let me do a lot of things like graphic works and web design. He has a lot of plan and goals. I WAS INTERESTED FOR IT TO HELP HIM ON THE WAY. BUT HE COULD NOT PAY THE AMOUNT OF $425 WHICH I WORK FOR $4 PER HOUR AND THAT TAKE A MONTH LAST YEAR. HE EVEN REQUESTED ME TO WORK MORE THAN 8 HOURS IN HIS TIME. AND I HAVE DONE IT AND GIVE HIM THE OUTPUTS.