Complaint Review: Macromass

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: LastChancePawn — Pearl Mississippi United States of America
Lahore Pakistan Internet United States of America

Macromass Moyhd Riyaz They sent a tracking number that Customs says wasn't mine. They lied about resending the items. Lahore, Internet

I sent $175.oo by western union. I was given a tracking number 3/21. USPS says inbound customs and I'm told I would have received a letter if it was truly sent to me-from customs after 40 days, I didn't.I was told they would replace the order, they didn't. They give you the runaround and wont respond to emails. I been given several broken promises. They told me they lie on the Pakistan Mail with fake name and address on the sender where they wont get in trouble with orders. That about tells you how much trust you can put in them. I went to Project Honey Pot who track scammers IP addresses. I read some of their mail which had correspondence trying to get someone in trouble with a particular FBI agent writing about one of their clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macromass/internet/Macromass-Moyhd-Riyaz-They-sent-a-tracking-number-that-Customs-says-wasnt-mine-They-lied-903512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macromass