Complaint Review: Macronet International

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2010

• Reported By: HalfMoon — Madison South Dakota USA
Macronet International
Global Ad Solutions Post Office Box 844 Buffalo, W Internet United States of America

Macronet International submitmagic.net; email submitters.com; The HotMailer; Yahoo Mega Mailer; gMailXtreme; The PayPal Extreme Mailer; Nuclear Blast; Ad Rocket; EconoAds; uTube Mailer; Ad Cycle Pro; Auto Submit Hourly Non-responsive company Internet

This company uses the attached names to market mass email advertisements. In order to be totally honest, I have only tried the PayPal extreme mailer. Once paid, I have tried to submit an ad on three occasions. Each time, after clicking the submit button, the only feedback that anything has happened is the opening of two windows, one for bigger, better erections. I have no idea what the other one was as I was not interested. This company has failed to respond to any email and attempts to extort another $10 to submit a technical support question. I assume my ads are not being submitted as I always received .5% return on my ads and to date nothing from this submission. I am going to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. That might get their attention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macronet-International/internet/Macronet-International-submitmagicnet-email-submitterscom-The-HotMailer-Yahoo-Mega-Ma-636834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macronet International