Complaint Review: Macy's Mission Valley home store

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: David — San Diego California United States of America
Macy's Mission Valley home store
1555 Camino De La Reina San Diego, California United States of America

Macy's Mission Valley home store I had my credit card out to buy a recliner. I was told that $25 would be added if I picked the recliner up at their store. San Diego, California

I had my credit card out to buy a recliner. I was told that $25 would be added if I wanted to pick it up at the store. The only other option was to pay $65 for delivery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macys-Mission-Valley-home-store/San-Diego-California-92124/Macys-Mission-Valley-home-store-I-had-my-credit-card-out-to-buy-a-recliner-I-was-told-t-975726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macy's Mission Valley home store