Complaint Review: Macy*s West

• Submitted: Sun, June 05, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: April — Burbank California U.S.A.
Macy*s West
801 South Figueroa Street, 15th floor at 801 Tower Los Angeles, California United States of America

Macy*s West Attorney Jeffrey M. Lenkov, Macy's breach of duty has left me permanently disabled and they have done nothing but lie and circumvent the law Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Retraction

*Consumer Comment: RETRACTION

*Consumer Comment: Jeff Lenkov is an unethical lawyer

*Consumer Comment: Your story does not sound right to me either

*Consumer Comment: Your story sounds fishy!

*General Comment: Not buying it.

My daughter and I were shopping for a petticoat for her Easter dress March 22. 2008.  During our search in Macy's (Glendale Galleria, Glendale, CA) I slipped on two - three hangers as I stepped of the carpet onto the slippery tile floor.  Suffered a hip fracture and two bulging herniated discs.

Macy's Attorney Jeffrey Lenkov told me that, I had no business shopping in Macy's, black female head of households are not their customers!  Then he went onto tell me there must of been a sale, that is why I was there, can I tell the difference from remembering if there was a sale or knowing there was a sale.

My family and I have suffered for years of lost earnings and struggling to survive during my disabilities.  They have stolen everything possible from us, threatened medical practitioners, attorney(s) harassed my family and I as well as anyone assisting us.  Sold my car and stolen my property in storage.   Told my (former ) attorney that I need to accept a $30,000 offer and file bankruptcy to avoid paying my medical practitioners the $100k + in treatment and abandon my own need for future medical costs in the neighborhood of $400k+

Macy's is run by the devil himself....... stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2011 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macys-West/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Macys-West-Attorney-Jeffrey-M-Lenkov-Macys-breach-of-duty-has-left-me-permanently-disa-737146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macy*s West

Retraction

AUTHOR: Retraction - (United States of America)

The RETRACTION in #5 refers to comment #4.

RETRACTION

AUTHOR: Retraction - (United States of America)

RETRACTION

The author of the post 737146  wishes to RETRACT the quoted opinion.

Jeff Lenkov is an unethical lawyer

AUTHOR: Jeff Lenkov is an unethical disgrac - (United States of America)

Seems like little Jeff asked his mom to write a favorable report for him, twice!

Your story does not sound right to me either

AUTHOR: lisacanddavidd - (USA)

I am black, and it sounds like you are unfairly playing the old "race card". My sister is an attorney-she tells me that an "opposing attorney cannot communicate with an adverse party", so how could the Macy's lawyer talk to you and more importantly, where was your lawyer at this point and why did he/she not talk with the Macy's lawyers? Please answer the questions.

By the way, I love Macy's. I am always treated well there and I see many minorities employed by them. I was there last week and got a killer deal on a dress for my baby daughter.

Ripoffreport is a great service but if you are not telling the truth you are abusing the service for us all !!!!

Your story sounds fishy!

AUTHOR: lisacanddavidd - (United States of America)

Your story does not make sense. How could Macy's and this attorney be responsible for your property being stolen and all of your other woes. It sounds like you didnt get want you sued for and now it is "sour grapes"

How did your case end? Why was Macy's responsible? Did Macy's pay you anything? I also looked up this Lenkov attorney and it appears that he created a program to mentor black kids! Apparently he is a professor and quite prominent.  To be fair, I will email him this story.

#6 General Comment

Not buying it.

AUTHOR: starlet317 - (USA)

Not doubting you injured yourself at Macy's.  But your interpretation of what was said to you by the attorney is laughable.