Complaint Review: Macy's

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: dsant — East Grand Forks Minnesota United States of America
Macy's
Internet, Minnesota United States of America

Macy's unknowing I did a survey, then the told as a thank you I could get a necklace for shipping only $9.95 or something like that. then was charged for $99'00. Internet, Minnesota

I took a survey for Macy's. and for a thank you they said that would send a necklace valued at $99.00 for only shipping charges or $9.95. Payed the $9.95 then later I had a charge of $99.00 to the same account I sent for the $9.95 payment. Now today I just received another necklace today. Never asked for or wanted. But I am sure I will be charged for that. I am not happy. I am calling them tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macys/Internet-Minnesota-56721/Macys-unknowing-I-did-a-survey-then-the-told-as-a-thank-you-I-could-get-a-necklace-for-s-997583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macy's